An SEO company needs a set of tools and software to operate in an organized and streamlined manner. Here are a set of tools that can change the way your SEO company operates:
1. WebCEO: Used for On-page analysis. This is one of the best tools on the market to analyze and review on-page optimization information located in the source code of the page.
2. Advanced Web Ranking: This tool provides comprehensive reports on the web rankings of the websites and pages of your clients, thus providing you with insight into the success of your marketing efforts.
3. SEOMoz: These are highly effective tools used for crawling issues and links.
4. Basecamp: Basecamp allows for effective communication with customers as well as excellent project management. You can create a project group on Basecamp to manage all the people working on a project for up-to-date information on the progress of the undertaking.
5. MajesticSEO: This is an amazing tool that analyzes the links and URLs of your client’s websites and reports back to you for insights into your marketing strategies.
Using these tools and software can definitely help increase productivity in your company as well as yield significant results.